Sunday, April 27, 2014

Plenty Or Poverty?

Plenty Or Poverty?

By: George Kyros



I suggest that Baby Boomers facing retirement should evaluate their financial strategies carefully. The question to ask your self is whether you'll have plenty of money, or poverty in your long awaited Golden Years,The world wide economic crash has seen investments and superannuation reduced to levels that have most baby boomers facing a bleak future.


I have been a self employed carpenter for many years, and by the time I reached 60 I knew I couldn't keep up any more,I became a skills lecturer and now I teach my skills to a younger generation.
But now I'm facing retirement and do not feel that the old age pension will be enough to see me through. So I launched a home-based internet business as an option.


Most financial experts agree that to become a self funded retiree, baby boomers should consider starting a home based business that can be run indefinitely to generate additional retirement income. By creating a passive stream of recurring income from home, the online entrepreneur can provide a substantial safety cushion in terms of long term financial security.


When I started, I knew very little about internet marketing or marketing in general, for that matter, but with the right opportunity and some training and coaching , anyone can learn and master this business in a relatively short period of time.
I initially made some wrong choices and wasted a lot of money and time listening to so called gurus and jumping from one idea to another without much success, I know tend to think of those days as valuable training that have led me to where I am today.
There are some excellent opportunities available right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment